Paris Hilton Gushes Over Wardrobe

| Home |

February 01, 2013 01:09 PM by Donna W. Martin

Paris Hilton, 31, star of The World According To Paris and heiress to the Hilton Hotel empire, opened the doors of her expansive closet for a guided tour through her wardrobe. Keep reading to see what Paris had to say about her clothing.

According to Cover Media, Paris wardrobe is very organized and sectioned off into specific areas such as shoes, red carpet ensembles, furs, and handbags.

Paris couldnt contain herself as she gushed over her collection of high-end duds. Theres this one dress that I really love, its Donatella Versace, I got it in Paris during Couture Fashion Week, and I wore it to the shows. Its just gorgeous, simply beautiful, Paris told modamob.com.

Im also obsessed with this Cavalli dress, she said. Its so heavy because of all the crystals and beading. It is so stunning.

Paris loves fashion so much that she created her own fashion designs. One section of her closet is dedicated to her furs. These are all my furs, she said and clarified, no they are not real, and these are all shoes from my line, these are new. I love them, she said referring to a pair of strappy purple high heels, because of the hot neon pink lining because its one of my favorite colors. And these bow ones are adorable and we make them in every color.

Over time, Paris created numerous branded fashion and beauty lines, which led to the launch of self-titled stores in over 40 destinations worldwide. And she doesnt show signs of slowing down anytime soon. We have my handbag line, this is one of the new designs, my fragrances, my new sunglass line, Paris explained. [I'm a big sunglasses girl] they are my favorite accessory. Every time I am craving buying something its something I love to wear.

Would you wear any of Paris designs? Post a comment and let us know.

Want more? Follow our tweets on Twitter and like us on Facebook! Click here for more information about The World According To Paris. For other great reality TV news, please feel free to check out Sir Links A Lot: Reality TV News.

Photo Credit: FOX

Topics: MTV Reality TV Shows, Oxygen Reality TV Shows, Paris Hilton's My New BFF, The World According To Paris |

| ! Home |

You might also like...

2 Comments

Comments