David Guetta says hes not collaborating with Paris Hilton

Alec Campagna

Internationally renowned DJ David Guetta has revealed that he has not been collaborating with socialite Paris Hilton.

Guetta announced that the rumors are, Absolutely not true.

He continued, She came a few times to my night F**k Me I'm Famous in Ibiza and I think she really loved the party. I know she is working on a musical idea and maybe because some pictures of her at my night were taken [it became a rumor], but it's not true.

Guetta has worked with some of the most sought after talents in the music industry, including Nicki Minaj, Taio Cruz, Snoop Dogg, Jennifer Hudson, Kelly Rowland, Akon and Fergie.

Hilton has recently spoken about the future of her musical career. She tweeted, In the studio recording the sickest song with one of the most amazing producers! So exciting! Loves it! Huge! :).

Later on, she added, It's 5:20am here in Paris and I'm still in the studio recording! Obsessed with my newest song! So sick! #HouseMusicRules (sic).