Paris Hilton Gets a Star on the 'Walk of Fame' in Poland! (Picture)

Paris Hilton at LAX
Socialite Paris Hilton is pictured arriving at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) (FlynetPictures.com)

Paris Hilton's star (via ParisHilton.com)

Paris Hilton is paying a visit to her fans in Poland, and she's getting the star treatment -- literally. The blonde got a star on the "Walk of Fame" at the The Silesia City Center!

She wrote about the honor on her Twitter, and has been writing all about how much fun she's having in the country. "Wow! Thousands of my fans in came to see me today! Loved seeing & meeting you all, you all mean the world to me! Love you forever!" she wrote today.

The trip has been amazing so far, except for a little hiccup: The airline lost one of her bags! She wrote about the ordeal (that's probably since been resolved): "So annoying the airline lost one of my suitcases. The one that had all my shoes in it. "