Paris Hilton brags about her business' $1.3 billion income since 2005

Vanessa Soldano

The real life Barbie, Paris Hilton, is counting her bills. Her perfume line has always made top dollar, and she isn't afraid to share just how much. Also, despite her previous album's low income, she shares her idea's about her new album.

According to Us Weekly, Hilton told FHM UK's January issue that her fragrances have "produced more than $1.3 billion in revenue since 2005." Paris also raved, "I have 35 stores and 17 product lines. And then there's my racing team, my 14 fragrances and my new project, the Paris Hilton Beach Club chain. The first one is opening in the Philippines soon. It's going to have nightclubs, restaurants, bars, gyms. Everything really."

HollyScoop reports that Hilton, who's now dating Dutch DJ Afrojack, also discusses with FHM UK her desire to continue her music career. "I have a huge passion for house music...I've been working on the album with lots of other top DJ's for a while now and I think people will be really surprised. It's very modern and very catchy; perfect party music."

Hilton has always been a money maker, and it seems that she isn't stopping anytime soon.

Paris Hilton is on the February cover of FHM UK on Twitpic