Paris Hilton Says 'Hard Work' Helped Her Earn $1.3 Billion Since 2005

Paris Hilton's Paris Hilton attends "Paris Hilton's Electric Christmas" Holiday Party on December 7, 2011 in Beverly Hills, California. (Getty Images)more pics Paris Hilton (Getty Images) Paris Hilton gets a bad rap for being "famous for being famous," but in a new interview with FHM UK Hilton says that she has worked incredibly hard to get to where she is today.

According to Paris, her various companies has earned over $1.3 billion since 2005. "I'm involved in my products every step of the way. My fragrances are doing really well at the moment," Hilton told FHM UK's January issue.

"I have 35 stores and 17 product lines. And then there's my racing team, my 14 fragrances and my new project, the Paris Hilton Beach Club chain. The first one is opening in the Philippines soon. It's going to have nightclubs, restaurants, bars, gyms. Everything really."

On wednesday Paris posted a link to her Twitter of her sexy FHM cover and wrote: "Hard work & dedication pays off. Amazing feeling to be an independent business woman."

Looks l! ike whil e some people are busy laughing at Paris Hilton, the entrepreneurial socialite is laughing all the way to the bank.

See more Paris Hilton photos:

Related Articles: