Paris Hilton to collaborate with Snoop Dogg on new album

Paris Hilton has revealed that she will collaborate with Snoop Dogg on her new album.

The Simple Life socialite said that she will record a track with the 'Sweat' rapper for her upcoming LP, which is being produced by Afrojack.

Paris Hilton features in the February issue of FHM
Snoop Dogg salutes the crowd after winning a BMI award for his song "Gangsta Luv" during the 11th Annual BMI Urban Awards

PA Images / Chris Pizzello/AP/Press Association Images

"There are a lot of very cool collaborations on my album," she told Page Six. "It should be out in the next few months.

"We just finished doing my single with LMFAO, then I'm recording with Snoop Dogg."

Hilton has said that her album will make "perfect party music" and sound "very modern and very catchy".

"I have a huge passion for house music," she claimed. "It always has been my passion. I just haven't been able to focus on it, because I have been doing ! reality TV for so long now."

Hilton has also named Lil Wayne as potential collaborator and is reportedly training to become a house DJ with David Guetta.

Her debut album Paris was released in 2006 and peaked at six on the US Billboard 200. In the UK, however, it only reached as high as 29.

Watch the video for 'Stars Are Blind' from Paris Hilton's debut album Paris below: