Paris Hilton: I love power dressing

Paris Hilton leaves her party girl image behind when attending business meetings.

The 30-year-old heiress has garnered a highly-successful beauty and fashion empire over the years - including an extensive perfume line, hair extension products, clothing, footwear and a sunglasses range.

Paris is proud of her achievements in the global fashion market, and insists her business head is firmly screwed on when it comes to discussing her various ventures.

I love it. I feel powerful. It feels like [my licensees] are older than me, but looking to me for advice and opinion. Its fun. And Im totally into girl power, she explained in an interview with Style magazine.

[For business meetings I wear] a cool Chanel jacket and a tight 1950s skirt. When Im at a party, I dress like a party girl, but otherwise Im in a suit.

Paris is the great-granddaughter on Conrad Hilton the founder of Hilton Hotels.

The American star has enjoyed a renowned partying lifestyle, but says her strong work ethic comes from her family members who precede her.

The blonde beauty says her high-profile presence has allowed her to enjoy success in the beauty and fashion field.

Since I was a little girl I had these dreams, she revealed.

I knew that I wanted my own fragrance, my own clothing line. I was a socialite in New York because I knew it was the perfect place to start.

Cover Media