Paris Hilton is movie fanatic

Tue, 22 Nov 2011 12:44p.m.

Paris Hilton watches movies dozens of times if she enjoys them.

The 30-year-old star enjoys nothing better than settling down with a good film. Often she decides to watch something shes already seen as she never gets bored of seeing her favourites.

When I love a movie, I watch it all the time. I've seen There's Something About Mary dozens of times, she explained. Another guilty pleasure is watching my aunts on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. They're amazing.

Paris fans know all about her love of the silver screen as she keeps them updated with her viewing via social networking website Twitter.

She thinks Twitter and Facebook are valuable tools when it comes to showing fans how important they are to her. The hotel heiress carries her phone with her constantly so she can keep her admirers updated on what shes up to.

Cell phone, she told WWD, when asked what item she never leave home without. "I like to stay connected with my family, friends and fans. I'm able to use all my social networking platforms to update everyone if something fun or funny happens.

Paris loves making her fans happy, which is one of the reasons she appeared on reality show I Get That a Lot. The programme puts famous people in normal jobs, and then captures the confused looks of peoples faces as they realise.

I love anything funny, so when I was on the show I Get That a Lot, pumping gas for customers, I had a blast. I'm glad it was captured on video because the customers were hysterical, she laughed.

Cover Media