Paris Hilton to make DJ debut at music festival

Paris Hilton is elated to debut her new music next month.

The socialite will be spinning a one-hour long DJ set at the Pop Music Festival in So Paulo, Brazil in June.

Paris cant wait to share her music with fans.

Electronic music is a huge passion of mine and I'm finally letting the world experience it with me, Paris told E! Online. I have been working in the studio for a long time and ready to take deejaying to the next level. I chose Brazil for my debut because it is the city of music and dancing.

Paris eventually hopes to book DJ gigs internationally.

I want everyone to fall in love with the beats like I have, she said.

Paris set at Pop Music Festival will feature her own remixes.

Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Lopez will also perform at the event which is expected to amass a crowd of 30,000 partygoers.

Paris has been open about the fact that she wants to give her fledgling music career another shot. Her efforts on debut album Paris received mixed reviews and her first single Stars Are Blind peaked at number 18 on the Billboard Hot 100.

Cover Media