Paris Hilton to release new single in June

(MENAFN - Khaleej Times) Socialite Paris Hilton is set to release her brand new single "After Midnight" in June.

"I was just in the studio with Redfoo the other night, so we're going to be doing my new single with LMFAO. I'm so excited. The music's turning out so great and I can't wait to release it this summer," aceshowbiz.com quoted Hilton as saying.

Hilton plans to shoot the music video later this month. She is likely to perform on the song at the Pop Musical Festival in Sao Paulo, June 23.

"It's completely different from my last album. I'm going with a whole new genre. I have Afrojack executive-producing the entire album. So we've just been coming up with the most incredible tracks," she said.

Hilton's first album "Paris" was released in 2006 by her own label, Heiress Records, in association with Warner Bros.