Paris Hilton Adds Snoop Dogg, Flo Rida To Electropop Album

UNIVERSAL CITY, California Paris Hilton has added Snoop Dogg and Flo Rida to her forthcoming album, which the socialite and heiress emphasized is full of modern electropop. Hilton released her first album, Paris, back in 2006, the same year she was nominated at the MTV Movie Awards for Best Frightened Performance in "House of Wax."

"I've been in the studio the past year finishing up my new album," Hilton told MTV News on the red carpet at the 2012 MTV Movie Awards. "My new single is going to be out in the next few weeks. I've just been traveling the world going to music festivals, researching all the music."

As we previously reported, the record is being executive produced by Afrojack and features her childhood friends from LMFAO as guests as well.

"It's completely different from my last album," she explained. "It's electropop music, so it's very dance [oriented], [very] fun."

Afrojack, the Dutch music producer and DJ whose passport reads Nick van de Wall, has been linked romantically to Paris in the past, but reps for Hilton debunked reports that he had dumped her by insisting that they were never dating in the first place.

"DJ Afrojack is 1 of my best friends & always will be," Hilton tweeted last week. "Must be a slow news week that the media keeps making up these ridiculous stories. Lol."

Afrojack also took to Twitter: "Me and Paris Hilton have been best friends for almost a year, still are, listen to my words next time!"

In addition to Snoop Dogg, fun-loving electropop duo LMFAO and rapper Flo Rida, Hilton promised "some other surprise guests" will appear on the record as well. She's scheduled to debut her new sound spinning at the! Pop Mus ic Festival (along with Kelly Clarkson, Cobra Starship and more) in So Paulo, Brazil, on June 23.

"I have my first show in three weeks in Brazil for over 30,000 people, closing for Jennifer Lopez," she said. "I'm so nervous and excited. I can't wait!"

Jaw-dropping, heart-pounding, gut-busting moments galore. See what just happened at the 21st annual MTV Movie Awards!