Paris Hilton in alleged scuffle with photog

New York, June 29 (ANI): Paris Hilton and her friends reportedly attacked photographer Billy Barrera on Wednesday, when they discovered he was filming them in a parking garage at David Arquette's new nightclub on the Sunset Strip, Bootsy Bellows.

According to TMZ.com, Hilton was "with her old pal Brandon Davis and some other friends," when a man in Hilton's crew "tried to pry the photog's camera out of his hands."

An eyewitness told the site that the photographer Barrera, then tried to hit Hilton' pal with his camera.

Hilton was pushed to the ground during the struggle.

Meanwhile, according to Radar Online, it was Hilton who started the scuffle, and that, "Paris... attacked [the photographer] for no reason."

"It was 3:30 in the morning, the party was over, and I was just walking through the parking lot to go to the bathroom when I see Paris, so I turned on my camera," the New York Post quoted Barrera as telling the website.

He added: "She attacked me for no reason," and referred to a video, saying "like you can see on the video, but what you don't see is that she was hanging off my neck like a piggy back ride as I walked up to the next garage level."

"Her friends all started attacking me and no one could see us until we got up to that next level, and that's when I yelled for help and the other paps came running and shot some video," he said.

The site claimed that Barrera sustained injuries to his arm, wrist, neck and head, and he plans on filing a police report. (ANI)